On Your Side Family Services is currently seeking Contractual Therapists to fill Outpatient Clinical Therapist roles at our office in Trenton, Michigan.
On Your Side Family Services is an outpatient mental health counseling agency in Wayne County, Michigan. We provide affirming care to children, adolescents, and families. We are seeking full- and part-time contractual, clinical therapists to provide therapeutic services to clients with mild to moderate mental health needs. We offer a small team environment, well-equipped office spaces, and an steady referral stream. We have IMMEDIATE openings for contractual positions with flexible schedules, both in-person and virtual.
We are seeking fully licensed LPC, LMFT, LMSW therapists, AND limited license LLPC and LLMSW therapists. Our office accepts private pay clients and third-party insurance. Our helpful support staff handles ALL intake authorizations, client portal registrations, and billing issues so our therapists can focus on therapy!
- MUST have a license in the State of Michigan: L/LMSW, L/LPC, LMFT, or LP.
- Highly motivated and computer savvy.
- Maintain timely case files within electronic medical record (EMR) that are in compliance with clinic’s policies and procedures.
- Provide assessments, intakes, individual, and/or family therapy as needed in accordance with professional standards and policies/procedures of the facility.
- Must provide gender-, sexuality-, and neurodiversity-affirming care to clients.
- A beautiful, newly furnished, secure, and client-friendly practice setting with plenty of parking and accessible entrances and bathrooms.
- Set your own schedule! Flexible daytime, evening, and weekend hours: office availability 7 days a week from 8am-9pm. Online and in-person opportunities.
- Competitive fee split (varies depending on the number of clients carried) with monthly payments made via check or electronic transfer.
- Case conferencing and supervision support provided at NO COST.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Cloud-based Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- HIPAA compliant online telehealth platform and phone service.
- Steady referrals.
- Helpful support staff.
- Marketing and advertising provided.
- Credentialing support provided.
- Ability to establish therapeutic rapport with diverse clientele.
- Complete thorough biopsychosocial assessments and measurable treatment plans.
- Ability to provide therapeutic intervention via telehealth technology as well as in-person.
- Complete required paperwork including Progress Notes and Intake Assessments in a timely manner.
- Obtain client signature for Releases of Information to comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Make appropriate referrals to psychiatry and higher levels of care, as needed.
- Coordinate services with outside providers and educators.
- Complete insurance applications for paneling.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings and clinical supervision.
- Follow agency policies, procedures, and privacy practices.
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to: Info@OnYourSideMI.com
Job Type: Contract, 1099 position