COVID-19 Digital Learning Pod Information
Overwhelmed trying to balance your work life and virtual school for your child? On Your Side Family Services, LLC is offering a digital learning pod for students who are participating in the virtual options offered through local school districts.
Our Trenton location will provide a clean, safe, and nurturing environment for students. Our staff will be available to offer assistance with assignments as needed. We will have a schedule that will incorporate physical activity, socialization, and creative expression throughout the day.
We will arrange the schedule based on each child’s specific school requirements.
Full day and half day options available.
Safety will always be our number one priority.
- At enrollment, caregivers will be provided with a link to a health questionnaire that will need to be completed daily.
- Students will have their own designated space, separated by at least 6 feet from others, which will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, with intensive disinfecting at the end of each day.
- We will have mandatory temperature checks at the start of each day.
- We will maintain a student to staff ratio of 5:1, with a limited capacity.
What you will need to provide:
- Laptop/Chrome Book/tablet and charger for your child’s exclusive use
- Headphones for your child’s exclusive use
- Your child’s schedule and video conference links
- Packed lunch (for full day option)
- Spill-proof water bottle/cup
- Masks for your child’s exclusive use
What we will provide:
- Adult supervision
- Educational assistance
- Schedule guidance
- Locker for your child’s exclusive use
- Hand sanitizer
Full day: $250/week, Monday through Friday, drop off as early as 8:00 am, pick up by 5:00 pm.
Half day: $125/week, Monday through Friday, either 8:00 am to 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 5:00
Sibling discount available.
Please note that the digital learning pod is offered in an effort to assist caregivers during this global pandemic. If participation would be considered a risk to your family in any way, we suggest your children stay home. Anyone who has illness symptoms themselves, is living with someone displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or is living with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19 within the previous 14 days is prohibited from attending. All participants must undergo a contactless medical screening conducted by our staff each day upon arrival in order to be admitted for the day.
A $50 deposit is required to hold your child’s spot at registration. This will be applied to your first week’s fees. Payments can be made weekly, every other week, monthly, or in full. Payments are done on a pre-pay basis. There will be no refunds for absences unless due to a documented COVID-related illness. Payments accepted: cash, debit/credit card, Venmo, and Apple Pay. Participants will not be admitted without payment unless previous arrangements have been made.
To register, click here.